Fox Hound Airsoft Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOXHOUND is a High-Tech Elite Special Forces unit and was formed to cope with local revolutions, regional complications, and global terrorist activities. This unit specializes in carrying out black ops within unauthorized combat zones.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OAP
Fox Hound Member
OAP

The new forum Empty
PostSubject: The new forum   The new forum Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:14 am

the forum is looking good shaun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caley
Admin
Caley

The new forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new forum   The new forum Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 am

What I like to hear! Despite any teething issues we have with it I will work them out.

This is the first time I have ever been on the admin side of a phpbb board and its just a little learning curve me getting used to the functions and the way its all set up. Got my head round most of it and aesthetically im happy with it, the buttons all turned out alright, got most of the basic info in too.

I tried to lock most categories to members only, so it may be a case of me having to adjust people privileges or the like. Il learn as I go!
Back to top Go down
https://foxhound.forumotion.co.uk
lamk666

The new forum Empty
PostSubject: blue troop   The new forum Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 am

hi guys this is my user id just thought id say hi any questions etc thanks darren you know how to get in touch

With thanks darren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new forum   The new forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new forum
Page 1 of 1