Fox Hound Airsoft Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOXHOUND is a High-Tech Elite Special Forces unit and was formed to cope with local revolutions, regional complications, and global terrorist activities. This unit specializes in carrying out black ops within unauthorized combat zones.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caley
Admin
Caley

What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound? Empty
PostSubject: What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound?   What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Like the title says. I was curious as we have a mix of people what your thoughts and feelings are? What do you enjoy and get from playing, what do you look forward too? And what do you think of the team so far, thoughts and opinions etc?
Back to top Go down
https://foxhound.forumotion.co.uk
Caley
Admin
Caley

PostSubject: Re: What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound?   What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Personally im loving Airsoft. It's been a long time since ive had a 'hobby' I enjoy like this and get to do with my mates. I always loved paint ball and said I would do it regularly if it wasn't so expensive... then I discovered Airsoft! Being local, essentially cheap (ammo wise.. before getting hooked and buying gear) and a darn sight better!

So what was not to love, I got hooked and now I basically want to play at any chance I get. So far I have been loving Spec Ops the birth site of the addiction and what I would call our team home. Ground Zero has been good fun and offers a different style of open play but lacks a personal feel. Nearly not far off having been only a year playing I cant wait till we attend things like the GZ Weekender, some of the upcoming theme'd games, like Nam at spec ops and Gunman. And the prospect of trying new sites like UCAP, The Mall and Combat South.

As a team I think we deserve more credit then we give ourselves. I think we play well together and hold our own on the field. Still being new for us and having different people play more often then some and not every member knowing each other well, with time things will knit and we will just cohere more. But so far everyone has displayed great sportsmanship (with the odd misshap) but generally everyone plays very honest with the spirit of the game and that's what its all about, which is what I want people to reflect when they play, its how you act as a player, as part of the team its going too reflect on their team mates too, and so far with have a great reputation at Spec Ops so lets maintain that!

Im looking forward to the future of Fox Hound!
Back to top Go down
https://foxhound.forumotion.co.uk
OAP
Fox Hound Member
OAP

PostSubject: Re: What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound?   What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 am

shaun i agree with you on that one, for me airsofting is the nuts,i love the team thing and good mates to play with got to get to know some more people in the group but so far good people,for me spec opps is good and love the games we play and the intensity especially at blox,i want too spend loads on guns and load outs but i'am married you know the sore,but for me its good hobby,the down side is i cant as much as i want too,boo

UP THE HOUNDS
Back to top Go down
Digital_Boy
Fox Hound Member
Digital_Boy

PostSubject: Re: What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound?   What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:17 am

I feel the team is filled with a bunch of decent lads who i can hop out airsofting with, be myself and share the same interests. we have a great laugh and dont take things to seriously. its relaxed and knowone expects anything from you. i feel its a great way to lose myself in the game, leave all my shit at home get out there and meet some top class people who just want to have fun. And i have great fun having my own personnal gear that can get pimped out (love you dave)
all in all i have never had a proper hobby before because nothing has really interested me and i have never found such a welcoming atmosphere where it doesnt matter how good you are, until airsoft came around and ticked all the boxes after one visit.

BIG THANKS to merv for introducing me, and thanks to everyone else for excepting me.

ONE BIG FOXHOUND FAMILY
aww get me a tissue
Back to top Go down
Boner
Fox Hound Member
Boner

PostSubject: Re: What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound?   What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 am

Not much i can say that hasnt already been said Smile from what started as me ringing shaun up on a fri afternoon asking if he wanted to try airsoft at some quarry in portland has bloomed into a fully fledged team and its just getting better and better every time we play!

Big shout to shaun though for all the hard work hes put into organising everything that goes down cheers

As for what i want out of this team, is what we already have, a good bunch of guys that just enjoy ourselves on a day out, be it hurricane winds/ torrential rain/ scorching sun or blizzard like snow ( I Wish! Twisted Evil ), we still have a laugh and have fun

Also i know i have a habit of dissapearing during the games but its not because you smell.... honestly!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound?   What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you get from Airsoft and expect from Fox Hound?
Page 1 of 1